Business SEO Power Distribution
$25.00 / month
Modern search has changed the way customers find businesses online. Is your business showing up as a point of interest in modern GPS systems? Mobile apps? Are voice assistants like Siri and Alexa giving their customers the right information? Missing or incorrect data can result in unhappy customers, lost revenue, and a drop in local search ranking. Rating Bee’s Business SEO Power Distribution gives you a single dashboard to submit, update, and monitor your business information across data aggregators: Neustar/Localeze, Acxiom, Infogroup, and Factual. These aggregators share your business information with a network of directories that power search engines, navigation systems, voice search, mobile apps, and more—and create accurate listings customers can count on.
- Report on the syndication of your business data and proof of performance in citations. The Rating Bee Business SEO Power Distribution platform shows when data has been synced with each of the four data aggregators in citations over time.
- Showcase your brand with photos and highlighting products and services. Offer more information like hours of operation and payment methods. Enhancing online listings will make customers more likely to buy.
- Build your online presence, drive customers to the door, and boost SEO. The correctness, quality, and amount of citations that a business has will contribute greatly to local search rankings.
Business SEO Power Distribution is a continual process that maintains and builds your web presence over time. Once the data aggregators have your correct business information, the rate at which sites reference this information varies. To ensure the widest span of information and amount of listings created, Business SEO Power Distribution needs to be activated for an extended period of time.
Even if your business information is correct, listings can be eroded over time by user-generated content and other incorrect data. As long as your subscription is active, Business SEO Power Distribution refreshes your information with the data aggregators every week. Without this, there is a risk of allowing the current public data to change all of the value already established.
Business SEO Power Distribution submits your business information to the main data aggregators: Neustar/Localeze, Acxiom, Infogroup, and Factual.
Over time, hundreds of directories will reference these aggregators to collect business data and create accurate listings based on your submitted information. This includes search engines, navigation systems, voice search, mobile apps, and even offline sources like telephone books and government records.
When multiple sources have consistent business data, two outcomes occur:
1. Google’s WebCrawler finds the same information in multiple places and adds more confidence to their business data
2. Good backlinks are created with more referring sources to the business’ website creating better SEO.